AEROSIL® 200 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 200 m2/g.
- Paints and coatings
- Unsaturated polyester resins, laminating resins and gel coats
- HTV- and RTV-2K-silicone rubber
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks
- Cable compounds and cable gels
- Plant protection
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening and anti-sagging agent
- Reinforcement of HTV- and RTV-2K silicone rubber
- Improvement of free flow and anticaking characteristics of powders
Manufacturer - Evonik Industries.
|Specific Surface area (BET), m2/g||175 - 225|
|pH Value in 4% dispersion||3.7 - 4.5|
|Loss on drying, % *||<= 1.5|
|Tamped density, g/l *||approx. 50|
|SiO2 content based on ignited material, % *||> 99.8|
|*ex plant values|